100% Promise You Cant Deny This Proof! Ur Life Is About2 Change 4ever!

39 posts / 0 new
Last post
undeniable379's picture
100% Promise You Cant Deny This Proof! Ur Life Is About2 Change 4ever!

DO NOT JUDGE WITHOUT INVESTIGATING - i promise on my mothers Grave who passed away when i was 13 this is nothing you've ever seen before or what your expecting! absolutely promise! tears in my eyes!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYACBWOe9EI

2 Timothy 4:3
"For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine,They will follow their own desires and will look for teachers who will tell them whatever their itching ears want to hear."

2 Peter 3:3
"First of all you must understand this: In the last days mockers will come and, following their own desires, will ridicule us"

Subscription Note: 

Choosing to subscribe to this topic will automatically register you for email notifications for comments and updates on this thread.

Email notifications will be sent out daily by default unless specified otherwise on your account which you can edit by going to your userpage here and clicking on the subscriptions tab.

Sky Pilot's picture
Silly12

Silly12

David Killens's picture
Umm, why should I waste my

Umm, why should I waste my time on fantasy and childish dreams? Get a life little boy. I have a better idea, pay attention at school, learn to spell. That way you know where to find the mop when you hear, "cleanup on aisle four".

Tin-Man's picture
@David Re: "That way you

@David Re: "That way you know where to find the mop when you hear, "cleanup on aisle four"."

Honestly, I do believe you give the boy too much credit. Why build his hopes up like that?

Grinseed's picture
Damn it! My life has changed

Damn it! My life has changed forever. I can never unwatch that or get that time wasted watching it back.
I'LL never learn.
"Clean up. Aisles 5 thru 9."

Old man shouts at clouds's picture
Well, that was the most

Well, that was the most untalented thing I have seen for a long time. Dated rhythms, sad rhymes and obvious costuming. All in all...nope.

Sheldon's picture
100% proof is a misnomer, it

100% proof is a misnomer, it's neither rationally or epistemologically possible.

That aside, you'd have to be pretty gullible to believe it remotely likely that life or paradigm changing information breaks on YouTube. Even more so to believe the first you'd hear of it would be from a theist in an atheist chat room.

I'm also not following that link if you can't be bothered to offer one single word of explanation beyond your bare claim, and some random biblical quotes.

Tin-Man's picture
@Sheldon Re: "I'm also not

@Sheldon Re: "I'm also not following that link..."

Smart man... Verrrrrry smart man. I got less than thirty seconds into it, and I was barely able to get it stopped quickly enough before multiple circuit breakers started tripping. Close call, to say the least...

toto974's picture
@Tin-Man

@Tin-Man

I lasted only fifteen seconds into it lol.

Nyarlathotep's picture
Talyyn - I lasted only

Talyyn - I lasted only fifteen seconds into it lol.

I made it a bit further. I kept trying to fast forward though what I thought was the musical intro, but it kept going; like more than 1/2 of the video, where I stopped.

arakish's picture
Also see my post below. I

Also see my post below. I don't even think I lasted 10 seconds. Did not even try fast forwarding.

rmfr

Rohan M.'s picture
And adding on to what

And adding on to what @Sheldon said, biblical verses that seem to psychologically project everything wrong with religion onto us heathens. Nothing new.

Nyarlathotep's picture
undeniable379 - i promise..

undeniable379 - i promise...this is nothing you've ever seen before or what your expecting!

Well that much is at least nominally true; as I haven't seen anything like this, nor did I expect this.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
There is a lot I could say, but perhaps the oddest/funniest thing I noticed is the video was marked with the tag "education".

Grinseed's picture
Seems old AR is just subject

Seems old AR is just subject to so much theist abuse lately. As if having to do so much homework for Christian college students weren't enough now we are being used to adjudicate like some cheap talent show on the talentless artistry of hopeful evangelists.
Mercy!

Cognostic's picture
*Self promotion is not

*Self promotion is not allowed on the site.

Grinseed's picture
Even self-promotion as bad as

Even self-promotion as bad as this one? Let it stand as an embarrassment and a warning in itself to others.

Rohan M.'s picture
Yep. If the self-promotion is

Yep. If the self-promotion is amusing and stupid but not just stupid, then let it stand.

arakish's picture
@ undeniable379

@ undeniable379

I did not make it past the first phrase of something about a public broadcast about some purge.

Embarrassing. Just embarrassing.

rmfr

Rohan M.'s picture
@Arakish And btw, that was

@Arakish And btw, that was copied from the movie The Purge. It's not just embarrassing- it's sad. Whatever happened to those good ol' funny arguments like "if we came from monkeys then why are there still monkeys" and "something can't come from nothing so therefore, GOD!!!!!!!11!!!!1!" Those were the days... :(

alpha480v's picture
I lasted until the terrible

I lasted until the terrible music started to play. A high school theater production perhaps? Gangsta rap= Garbage music imho

Rohan M.'s picture
@Kevin Same here. So fucking

@Kevin Same here. So fucking true.

David Killens's picture
That idiot's mother must be

That idiot's mother must be rotating in her grave like a BBQ'd chicken on a spit. Can the dead do face-palms?

Rohan M.'s picture
The skeleton's arms could be

The skeleton's arms could be stuck in eternal facepalms... but then again, she no longer exists, and therefore doesn't even know that there's no maker to meet, so probably not.

LogicFTW's picture
I did not even watch it, just

I did not even watch it, just scanned through the responses and it is life changing for me... sort of.

Life changing in the sense that it is further proof of the tripe people will believe. Why do I keep getting reminders of how easily people are fooled? Add a little music, reuse the same tired lies and misdirection and perpetuate the endless cycle of the con that religion is.

Cognostic's picture
LOL. I started the video,

LOL. I started the video, saw the music, scanned and saw nothing of interest and closed it. I thought a band was being plugged or something. It was not worth my time. Total time spent on the link 30 seconds.

arakish's picture
Cognostic: "Total time spent

Cognostic: "Total time spent on the link 30 seconds."

Damn. How come everybody lasts longer than I do on these video links? I did not even make it 10 seconds.

rmfr

Nyarlathotep's picture
arakish - How come everybody

arakish - How come everybody lasts longer than I do on these video links?

You have to think about sports.

Tin-Man's picture
@Arakish Little blue pill

@Arakish
Little blue pill

arakish's picture
@ Nyar & Tin-Man ???? rmfr

@ Nyar & Tin-Man

????

rmfr

Rohan M.'s picture
@Cog My total time spent

@Cog My total time spent watching the video was 15 seconds. I forwarded a bit and saw the Goat-awful rap, facepalmed, and clicked the little white "X" button on the tab.

xenoview's picture
Didn't even watch it.

Didn't even watch it.
Seems he/she got booted from AR.

Pages

Donating = Loving

Heart Icon

Bringing you atheist articles and building active godless communities takes hundreds of hours and resources each month. If you find any joy or stimulation at Atheist Republic, please consider becoming a Supporting Member with a recurring monthly donation of your choosing, between a cup of tea and a good dinner.

Or make a one-time donation in any amount.