Forum Cleanup 6/14/2018

12 posts / 0 new
Last post
admin's picture
Forum Cleanup 6/14/2018

There were an abnormal amount of clutter in our forum control panel.  I recenlty removed alot of 'old' comments that needed moderation. Most were dupicate posts, either by glitch or double clicking "post."

If you took offense to these I appologize. This is not an attempt to moderate your discussions. Just clean up the clutter.  

I will continue to keep an eye out in our Site Support area to catch any issues that may arise in the future.

-Site Admin

Subscription Note: 

Choosing to subscribe to this topic will automatically register you for email notifications for comments and updates on this thread.

Email notifications will be sent out daily by default unless specified otherwise on your account which you can edit by going to your userpage here and clicking on the subscriptions tab.

Tin-Man's picture
Groovy. Nothing wrong with a

Groovy. Nothing wrong with a little house cleaning from time to time. You guys (and gals) are doing great. Thank you for all of your hard work.

Anonymous's picture
DITTO

DITTO

Anonymous's picture
Man, AR, you guys are really

Man, AR, you guys are really on it. Last night I saw the swarm of whatever-it-was, and this morning, POOF!, they have been zapped.

Thank you so much.

LogicFTW's picture
As I understand it, that is

As I understand it, that is typically the work of CyberLN and Nylar, the, (I am guessing,) volunteer mods. Always worth a shout out to them for their usually thankless work in the background to help the forums run smoothly.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▮          I am an atheist that always likes a good debate.          ▮
▮   Please include @LogicFTW in responses directed to me.    ▮
▮        Useful list on forum usage. A.R. Member since 2016.      ▮
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Anonymous's picture
Cvber and Nylar? Well, thank

Cvber and Nylar? Well, thank you to them for the great job they're doing! That's a LOT OF WORK.

tHANK YOU, cYBR ANDnYLAR.

Anonymous's picture
I really hope folks donate.

I really hope folks donate. It's a lousy three bucks a month. That's asking so little for so much.

otis123's picture
Thanks for the information, I

Thanks for the information, I will try to figure it out for more. https://amongus2.io Keep sharing such informative post keep suggesting such post.

drewbinsky's picture
More people are using tools

More people are using tools to look for spam remarks https://eggy-car.com

zetisnoa's picture
By delivering timely and

By delivering timely and relevant https://iogamesio.org/rocket-bot-royale information, they ensure that we stay active and involved in the digital platforms we use.

Notearen's picture
The party game house of

The party game house of hazards will give you many new experiences.

avni888's picture
There is the xlive.dll this

There is the xlive.dll this website share the all dll update.

Donating = Loving

Heart Icon

Bringing you atheist articles and building active godless communities takes hundreds of hours and resources each month. If you find any joy or stimulation at Atheist Republic, please consider becoming a Supporting Member with a recurring monthly donation of your choosing, between a cup of tea and a good dinner.

Or make a one-time donation in any amount.