It occurs to me that we need an ongoing list of similarities between Christianity and Islam so that we don;t make the mistake of confusing the two,. I will begin the list.
1. M. The Angel Gabriel started Islam by revealing it to his prophet Muhammad.
C. The Angel Jesus began Christianity by revealing it to his prophet Paul.
(Yes, I said angel. Check your Jewish folklore Christians.)
2. M. Muslims engage in horrific acts of violence in the name of their God. (Stoning women, throwing homosexuals from the tops of buildings, and holy war.)
C. Christians on the other hand engage in horrific acts of violence in the name of their god. Burning witches to death, driving spikes into the heads of small children, beating children to death... etc....
3. M: In Islam Allah loves you unconditionally as long as you follow all his conditions.
C: In Christianity God loves you unconditionally as long as you follow all his conditions.
4. M: Muslims ignorantly believe Moses and the other patriarchs for which there is no evidence at all, actually existed.
C: Christians ignorantly believe Moses and the other patriarchs for which there is no evidence at all, actually existed.
5. M: Muslims have cool looking religious hats called "taqiyah."
C; Christians have cool looking religious hats too (Too many and varied to list) https://www.google.com/searchrlz=1C1NHXL_enKR703KR703&q=christian+religi...
Choosing to subscribe to this topic will automatically register you for email notifications for comments and updates on this thread.
Email notifications will be sent out daily by default unless specified otherwise on your account which you can edit by going to your userpage here and clicking on the subscriptions tab.