Money and god 777 666

10 posts / 0 new
Last post
Krazy789's picture
Money and god 777 666

All Hail to the Almighty bill dollar .in which grants you buying power .authority over others of free will .Fame Fortune. it is only God that grants these things. the (In God We Trust )(cash is) indeed our (King)
the almighty bill is the name of thy father that's fathering our way of life. It's number is 6. the 1 5 10 20 50 and all Mighty hundred it is made from a tree .thus we are gaining knowledge from the Tree of evil .
money is the root of all evil. God forbid we put the current president's face on that bill .and no doubt on the same side as the statement .In God We Trust. instead we put where he rules.
who's God .who's the president .commander ,chief, ruler ,head honcho ,leader, Shepherd ,God ,savior, Yee who claims to know the way asks to follow him and his Cold Hard Cash in which makes your heart grow cold and forces us all to create a dog-eat-dog world .

and if money makes the world go round .why aren't we retired .I say we make the world go round .straight to hell with what claims God that we trust in .not me .only my rulers .which money gave them their power. and so they play the god .but not dare claim that they are God .or even playing God .
God is unequal to all life. remember that Satan seeks to be unequal .to me a God is devil and a devil plays God. God is the devil because it seeks to be your unequal .it wants worship and following .a devil seeks to gain his own way over you anyone that claims to be your God .is the devil right there for doing so .for you have been given free will .and are to follow your own heart .
God is not here to rule because it is wrong to rule over others of free will and will .never go over well . for anyone .for we are all jealous gods .and wrathful ,jealous ,envious, and all seven deadly sins .and I wonder where we got that from. I think the original sin is the father .and the father is Satan.
and he is the only one that has ever claimed God .and so is sad in religion anyway. so far other than me. but I am my own God only. as if our good creater created a evil devil to come test our faith. I'm sure the father will do that himself. they said that God created the devil .I say the devil of its own self for trying to rule through Fable and fear and Magic to intimidate and prove unequal .God devil same Being to me .
God for it accepts no other gods before it. and devil because it accepts beings below it .if I was God. I would only accept equals in my heaven . but that's me and I would treat everyone as well as I wish to have been treated. that's a God .so Jesus sure he was a God .but so ain't I a Godly individual and not devilish.we maybe sinner / Saints but we all need to choose a side one day a sinner or a saint good or evil angel or demon god or devil it's either your ur own personal Jesus Christ or you're Your Own Worst Enemy which Satan is each and every individual's Own Worst Enemy how is that if it's not the individual itself

Attachments

No

Subscription Note: 

Choosing to subscribe to this topic will automatically register you for email notifications for comments and updates on this thread.

Email notifications will be sent out daily by default unless specified otherwise on your account which you can edit by going to your userpage here and clicking on the subscriptions tab.

Old man shouts at clouds's picture
What the hell does this mean?

What the hell does this mean?

mykcob4's picture
@keith

@keith
If you believe that money is so bad, then just give all of yours away.
There is no such thing as evil as there is no such thing as a god.
Every religious person I have ever come across wants my money. I'm 60. I have been around the world several times. I have come across many religions and religious people. They all want MY money. Even the Shaman in Kenya from the Maasai tribe wanted my money.
Money is just a symbol of trade. Nothing more. To say money is the root of all evil is to say that trade in any form is wrong. If trade is wrong, then cooperation is wrong. Then everyone should just ignore each other and fend for themselves. So keith leave all of us a lone and fend for yourself and QUIT FUCKING PROSELYTIZING!

And learn some proper

And learn some proper punctuation.

Krazy789's picture
Haaa ya! OK pal

Haaa ya! OK pal

Krazy789's picture
Currency in general I know it

Currency in general I know it's not bad it could be used in good ways and to control us it's just the limited paper bill that is outdated can use in the wrong ways payoffs in the dark for corruption and murder and all kinds of prostitution slave trades Black Market things I believe that computers are the future I believe in generating credit spendable credit through electronic transactions either are materialistic items we bought otherwise are worth is our spendable money and that is in our bank and what's a bank besides just a teller punching numbers to an account with your name to it I've had my paycheck electronically deposited from my company to my account there are many other alternative ways to pay people pay with their phone debit cards you can even have a chip implanted with a barcode and it is the future and nobody thinks of 0 there should be one 0 no charge account and that should be the presidents link to all people's accounts and input numbers into their account for Good Deeds Done and the stripping of credit where credit is not due and pay fines through your credit and your materialistic items bought with your credit I get busted for all you why lose your car will you drink and drive again all depends how many cars you want to lose and how many fines you want to pay and I'll pour you want to be or willing to be the good would be blessed as the rich and the evil will be brought out to the light for they will be driving pieces of s*** cars run-down homes and having a hard time to survive that is the way it should be your paper bill is not Prejudice it makes anybody rich and grants power and authority to anyone

Removing all punctuation isn

Removing all punctuation isn't any better. Some anarchists tried that in the 19th century. They gave it up as their pamphlets read like nonsense from a blind drunk somnambulist. Oh wait.....

MCDennis's picture
Ignored

Ignored

Nyarlathotep's picture
reads like it was written by

reads like it was written by a robot; a drunken crazy robot...

algebe's picture
@Keith: "money is the root of

@Keith: "money is the root of all evil."

Get the quote right. It's "Love of money is the root of all evil" (from 1 Timothy). That kind of makes sense, even to an atheist. We shouldn't love money, but rather use it to achieve our goals, build for the future, and make the world a better place.

Money is perhaps the greatest invention ever. It's enabled us to move beyond subsistence and build civilizations. That's because money allows us to trade our skills and time, so people can specialize in just one occupation instead of having to hunt & gather or farm. We can pay people to develop vaccines, build schools, teach children...

America has tainted this wonderful mechanism by smearing god's filthy name all over it. I remember when I was a child reading the words on a British pound note. "I promise to pay the bearer on demand the sum of one pound." That was a promise from one human being to another. It seemed noble. "In god we trust" is just a huckster's spiel.

Donating = Loving

Heart Icon

Bringing you atheist articles and building active godless communities takes hundreds of hours and resources each month. If you find any joy or stimulation at Atheist Republic, please consider becoming a Supporting Member with a recurring monthly donation of your choosing, between a cup of tea and a good dinner.

Or make a one-time donation in any amount.