I received a note from Atheist Republic that a supposed astrophysicist has posted her belief in the bible. The tweet went:
Sarah Salviander, an astrophysicist, took to Twitter why she converted from atheism to Christianity. This was her tweet:
I was raised atheist, but became Christian because:
– Genesis is consistent with science
– The legal-historical case for Jesus is strong
– Christianity is the source of things I cherish
– Christianity is the best explanation for evil
– Christianity gives me meaning and hope.
Has she lost her friggin' mind? I can grant her number 3 and 5. But the rest? Wow. Where did she get her degree - Moody Bible College?
Choosing to subscribe to this topic will automatically register you for email notifications for comments and updates on this thread.
Email notifications will be sent out daily by default unless specified otherwise on your account which you can edit by going to your userpage here and clicking on the subscriptions tab.