Hi, I'm a college student taking a class on World Religions. I'm supposed to ask an unreligious person what they think about some matters regarding Christianity and similar topics, and I was hoping some of you would be willing to respond and help me out with this assignment. Please be as specific in your answers as possible. Here are the questions:
1. Do you believe a personal God really exists? Why or why not? (Yes, I understand this is an atheist website and your answer will be no, I just need to know why!)
2. Do you believe that Jesus Christ was God incarnate? Why or why not?
3. What is the purpose of human existence?
4. How do you know what is right and wrong?
5. What happens to a person at death?
I'm looking forward to reading your responses. Thanks for your time!
Choosing to subscribe to this topic will automatically register you for email notifications for comments and updates on this thread.
Email notifications will be sent out daily by default unless specified otherwise on your account which you can edit by going to your userpage here and clicking on the subscriptions tab.