Interesting little facts. Science can’t explain why galaxies aren’t flying apart given the visible, detectable mass in said galaxies.
Now, to make things right, they’ve decided that 15 % of the galaxy is detectable matter. The other 85 % is something called “Dark Matter”.
Now, Dark Matter composes the majority of the Matter in any given galaxy; it is invisible; does not interact with electromagnetic energy; and is “very hard to detect”.
Sound like anyone you know, Atheists? Maybe a certain Deity by the name of God, hmm? What are your views on this sort of scientific woo woo?
Choosing to subscribe to this topic will automatically register you for email notifications for comments and updates on this thread.
Email notifications will be sent out daily by default unless specified otherwise on your account which you can edit by going to your userpage here and clicking on the subscriptions tab.