DDay 2019-02 - Poop Francis to INCREASE protection for pedophiles?

1 post / 0 new
Fleeing in Terror's picture
DDay 2019-02 - Poop Francis to INCREASE protection for pedophiles?

I get to catch up on my tirades on the weekend. Poop Francis will be having the next Sin Nod in Rome this month.

Do any of you whining Ex-Catholics want to do something useful and send any of the below to your local attendee? I will be sending 10 pounds of Canon law Homework to the president of the USCCB to read on the plan with the below. Copies will be send to the nuncio and the author of the article on the link and any one else I can think of. I don't have time to hit all 2753 in my current contact list.

Trump envies the prison wall of the vatican. Francis will have all the proud pagan pedophiles gathered together in one place this month. All it would take would be 6 tubes of superglue in the 6 known doors of the vatican to solve the problem.

It will take me a bit to convert to Jpeg. The Blood red doesn't come through with cut & paste.

DDay-2019-02

https://www.ncronline.org/news/accountability/signs-times/there-are-stil...

Bishops don’t understand the abuse crisis – STARTING WITH THE POOP!

Pope Francis downplayed what he called "inflated" expectations for the upcoming meeting of bishops in Rome to deal with clergy sexual abuse. "The expectations need to be deflated," he said. He also sought to lower expectations about the possibility of married priests.

Of course the US should not expect the vatican to develop procedures for dealing with the sexual abuse of minors – THEY ARE IN FAVOR OF PEDOPHILIA –

Many in the United States have been hoping that the meeting on abuse, which will bring the presidents of the episcopal conferences from over 100 countries to the Vatican Feb. 21-24, would result in procedures for dealing with bishops who do not protect children from abusive priests.

The vatican HAS procedures for dealing with bishops who do not protect children from abusive priest. Canon Law requires the bishops to PROTECT THE PEDOPHILES! The Australian canon lawyer and the sociologist published two documents. The first is a legal report entitled “Canon Law – A Systemic Factor in Child Sexual Abuse in the Catholic Church.” (free download from National Catholic Reporter) written for the Australian government. The second is the lay version “Potiphar’s Wife.” (buy on line for real money) . I verified the information with a friend of the author and the legal firm from the movie Spotlight. A third is “Child Sexual Abuse in the Catholic Church; An Interpretive Review of the Literature and Public Inquiry Report” another free download through the Center for Global Research; School of Global, Urban and Social Studies, RMIT

PROTECTING PEDOPHILES RESULTS IN IMMEDIATE PROMOTION IN THE CHURCH – JUST ASK CARDINAL LAW!

https://www.ncronline.org/news/accountability/university-report-lifts-li... & mansplaingod.me

He also sought to lower expectations about the possibility of married priests.

Because a penis is too sacred to ever be allowed to come in contact with an adult woman & the vatican is NOT going to allow the bishops to waste money raising children. They are supposed to be PAID to take care of children as cash cows to support the extravagant lifestyles of the bishops. Just ask the Australians and the aborigines.

The expectations for the meeting were raised in November, when the head of the Vatican Congregation for Bishops, Canadian Cardinal Marc Ouellet, told the American bishops not to vote on such procedures at their fall meeting in Baltimore.

Baltimore – Where pedophile apologists were protected and the protesters were treated as vermin to be removed! . Ex-bishop Timlim, documented in the PA AG report as sending a CONDOLENCE letter to the PRIEST WHO RAPED the teenage girl and procured an abortion for her showed up at the Bishop’s Conference without a care in the world. The current bishop of Scranton asked him NOT TO GO, but said he couldn’t do anything about it. Apparently the rest of the bishops couldn’t either. He was just happily palling around with his buddies. I had 2 days of being harassed by security because I had a protest sign. Maybe I should rape some children to get better treatment.

Bishop McKnight from Missouri complained.
The Diocese of Scranton says Bishop Emeritus James Timlin will no longer represent the diocese at public events.
From the PA AG report: 10/9/1986
Reverend Thomas D. Skotek
Saint Stanislaus' Rectory
652 Carson Street
Hazleton, Pennsylvania 10201
Dear Father Skotek,
It is with sadness and deep .regret that I accept your resignation as Pastor of Saint ...
This is a very difficult time in your life, and I realize how upset you are. I too share your grief. How I wish it were not necessary to take this step. With the help of God, who never abandons us and who is always near when we need him, this too will pass away, and all will be able to pick up and go on living. Please be assured that I am most willing to do whatever I can to help
Sincerely yours In Christ,
Most Reverend James C. Timlin, D.D.
Bishop of Scranton

It now appears that the meeting will not develop new policies but, in the words of Francis, will be a "catechesis" on the problem of abuse aimed at bishops who do not understand the issue or what they should do in response to abuse.

Because obviously some bishops don’t understand that pedophilia is neither a crime nor a sin. It is a REQUIREMENT for moving up the church hierarchy. Just ask the ex Scranton pedophile priest who wound up as second in command in Paraguay. https://www.yahoo.com/news/pope-sacks-paraguay-bishop-sex-abuse-scandal-... - Since Vigano – Mr. –Franics didn’t punish McCarrick was Nuncion from 2011 – 2014, he was probably the one who suggested the pedophile be promoted. Vigano is infamous in Minnesota for shutting down the inquiries into pedophilia when he was nuncio. The Dominican Republic pedophile, another John Paull II appointee, was called home to the vatican where he was seen wandering around Rome shortly thereafter. (His fancy new office wasn't ready yet?) The vatican defrocked him; thereby removing that pesky celibacy requirement. vatican. It's okay, he wasn't interested in fully grown women.

In May of 2016, a known pedophile from Minnesota was hired to teach college in Rome. His record prevented from obtaining a job in Michigan. Not a problem in Rome. Previously, the Minnesota diocese gave them pensions and sent them to live in the Caribbean—Lots of nearly naked children there.

Francis has stated that those who sheltered the pedophiles are also guilty. They are still in the vatican. The question is whether he is Pope Wishy Washy, lying through his teeth, or held hostage by the curia. I agree that cleaning up the curia is equivalent to cleaning out the Augean Stables.

With the documented vatican practice of gathering pedophiles from around the world and turning them loose on the streets of Rome, if I lived in Rome, I would have been leading a riot.

It also appears that the meeting will establish a task force to help bishops in implementing the church's policies and procedures for dealing with abuse.

"We noted that some bishops did not understand well, or did not know what to do," Francis told reporters during his news conference on the plane.

The pope hopes that the summit will help bishops understand the seriousness of abuse and what they must to do in response. The participants need to know "what the bishop must do, what the archbishop who is metropolitan must do, what the president of the bishops' conference must do," he said.

The references to metropolitans (the archbishop who is first among equals in his geographical province) and presidents of bishops' conferences is confusing because they have no role in any sex abuse protocols at present. Each bishop is solely responsible for the priests in his diocese. The archbishops and presidents might provide moral leadership, but they do not have the authority to order a bishop to do anything. If at the meeting they are given new authority by the pope to deal with bad bishops, that would be something new.

WATCH OUT! FRANCIS IS GOING TO CLOBBER ALL THE EVIL ENGLISH SPEAKING BISHOPS FOR NOT PROPERLY PROTECTING PEDOPHILES!
The pope's comments confirm the point I made in an earlier column, that most Americans will view the meeting as a failure. The meeting is not aimed at the American church, which has been working on the sex abuse crisis for decades. The meeting is aimed at bishops around the world who do not understand the crisis and are making the same mistakes that the American bishops made in the past.

LIKE HELL THIS MEETING IS NOT ABOUT THE AMERICAN CHURCH! THEY ARE THE WORST OFFENDERS IN SLACKING THEIR DUTY TO PROPERLY PROTECT PEDOPHILES! The rest of us evil English speakers are right behind them for not properly upholding Canon Law!

Thus, the meeting could be a disappointment for most Americans while still being a success for the universal church.

IT WILL BE A SUCCESS FOR THE WORLD CHURCH ONLY IF Benne Dick is correct that Christ is the Great Penis in the Sky to Which you must sacrifice children and his ELITE OF THE CHURCH ARE PEDOPHILES!

"I am not in agreement with making celibacy optional," he told reporters. "I will not do it." He quoted Pope Paul VI, who said, "I would prefer to give my life before changing the law of celibacy."

BULLSHIT! IF PRIESTS WERE REALLY CELIBATE THEY WOULDN’T HAVE BEEN RAPING CHILDREN!!!!!!!
"I believe that the issue must be open in this sense: where there is a pastoral problem because of the lack of priests," he said. "I will not say that it must be done. Because I have not reflected, I have not prayed sufficiently over this. But theologians must study."

He referred to a theologian he was reading who stated, "The church makes the Eucharist and the Eucharist makes the church.

WHAT GOD DAMMED THEOLOGIANS IS HE READING? THE ONES WHO SAY THAT MASTURBATION IS WORSE THAN RAPE BECAUSE YOU CAN’T CAUSE ENOUGH DAMAGE MASTURBATING OR THE PREVIOUS ENTITY IN POSSESSION OF THE VATICAN ? OR THE ONES WHO CAME UP WITH THE DOCTRINE THAT A PRIEST IS MAGICALLY TRANSFORMED INTO SOMEONE WHO CAN DO NO WRONG ON ORDINATION?! Or the ones who Canonized John Vianny? A priest is next to God – All those pedophiles were ‘treated’ at St. John Vianny Centers

On coming into power, one of the first things the outgoing poop did was defend the pedophiles while simultaneously insulting every member of the clergy and all women. He very efficiently did this with the single sentence, "Women who want to become priests are worse than pedophiles" (The press euphemistically called this statement "puzzling".)

I find the meaning crystal clear. Father always says that priests are supposed to represent Christ on earth. Apparently to this 'pope', service, dedication, faith, fidelity, devotion, and calling mean NOTHING. The most important characteristic of Christ is therefore that he was male! I never think of it as anything other than – THAT WHICH DECLARED ITS’ DICK GOD AND OFFERED OUR CHILDREN IN SACRIFICE TO IT! I’m also dense. It took me over 5 years to realize that the clergy consider being nothing other than penis the greatest compliment imaginable. I asked the theologian behind me what he knew about Ratzy. He said he always found him easy to understand. I’ll agree that statement is perfectly clear.

Ratzy is also famous for his statement that God is too big for humanity to understand. Thank you Captain Obvious! That is a paraphrase of Sirack about 300 BC & MOHAMED! It is considered SOP in a lot of Mideastern religions. I find it terrifying that was considered a shocking revelation in theological circles.

It apparently figured God out though. IT JUST LOOKED BETWEEN ITS LEGS AND DISCOVERED SOMETHING MORE WONDROUS THAN ALL THE STARS IN HEAVEN! THE VATICAN PROUDLY PROCLAIMS TO THE PLANET THAT THE EUCHARIST IS NOTHING OTHER THAN A SYMBOL OF THE SANCTITY OF THEIR PENISES!

This will be a disappointment to some, but may be best for the universal church, which is composed of 1.2 billion believers from various cultures, traditions and political environments. Keeping this community together, while respecting differences, is the pope's job, even if it means lowering expectations.

Lower than NOTHING!? – WHEN THE REST OF THE WOMEN IN THE ‘UNIVERSAL’ CHURCH REALIZE THAT THE VATICAN ALLOWED ALL THOSE CHILDREN TO BE RAPED BECAUSE OF THEIR FIRM BELIEF IN THE DIVINITY OF THEIR EXTRA SPECIAL, ONTOLOGICALLY ENDOWED PENISES, THE VATICAN WON’T HAVE 2 BRICKS LEFT STANDING ON TOP OF EACH OTHER.

Subscription Note: 

Choosing to subscribe to this topic will automatically register you for email notifications for comments and updates on this thread.

Email notifications will be sent out daily by default unless specified otherwise on your account which you can edit by going to your userpage here and clicking on the subscriptions tab.

Donating = Loving

Heart Icon

Bringing you atheist articles and building active godless communities takes hundreds of hours and resources each month. If you find any joy or stimulation at Atheist Republic, please consider becoming a Supporting Member with a recurring monthly donation of your choosing, between a cup of tea and a good dinner.

Or make a one-time donation in any amount.