I'm here after a long time. I want to know your views on black magic. But wait, hold on. Let me make some clarifications
1) I'm not talking about exorcism. I've personally went through the bullshit of an exorcist trying to fix me and all my symptoms matched of demon possession but it was not demon possession so please don't talk about such bullshit. Only the person who has experienced such things can tell you what exactly feels in such a condition
2) I'm not talking about doing black magic or how its done. I'll be sharing with you a personal story and you explain me what the hell happened there
All right so, when I was fucked by religion, I would go to many psychiatric hospitals and taking weird medicines. That was the mental treatment. My parents, though, also wanted to do a spiritual treatment on me. In my memory, there are only 2 events I remember of spiritual treatment where I witnessed something weird.
Before I share that, I want to tell you that black magic victims in Pakistan are usually treated in a strange way. It's said by the spiritual people of the mosque and imams that the person who did the black magic took something from you e.g. your hair, your picture, your undergarments etc. These things taken from the victim are then said to be buried somewhere, usually a graveyard. When this happens, the person who does the black magic has a lot of access to fuck our health e.g. cause headaches, pains, etc.
So, it's not possible to find where these things are buried unless the person who buried them himself reveals to you the location. So, the imams say that if these things are taken out, then the magician will not be able to hurt you too much. These things are taken out by some people. And now I'm going to share with you the 3 events I remember where these things were supposedly taken out. By the way, it was said that I'm under the spell of black magic due to which Islam is fucking me etc and blabla.
1) There was this bearded guy who came to our home. He asked us for a glass full of milk and a small clay pot about the size of a fist. He then placed this pot inside the room of my parents and said that nobody can go there for the next 10 minutes. Now the next part is not exactly clear but I think he himself came out of the room too and waited for 10 minutes. The purpose of the pot was that he could control some "good" angels and they would find the buried things, put them in the pot and teleport them inside the milk. Later, he spilled the milk and showed us some talismans inside (talismans in pakistan are made up of an inch long steel containing some crap about god). However, that shit didn't cure me. It was atheism which cured me.
2) There was this guy who said his father had access to many angels and when he died, he transferred the access to his son. This access to angels is very difficult because the angels are "hard" to control. This guy was called to the person's house who recommended him to us. So we went to the person's house where this angel controller came. We talked to him and told him my issues. So he said ok. Give me quran, prayer cloth and a local trouser (it is very loose and held around the waist by its elasticity). Then, he asked the house owner to bring him 2 eggs from his house. Then, he said everyone to close the lights, get out of the room, close the door and do not come in at any cost. We hear him making some weird noises and finally something breaks. That's the sign that we should come in now. When we enter the room, he's sitting on the prayer cloth and the 2 eggs are broken on the wall beside the room's entrance door. There is some weird blackish yoke, bad smell, some small black cloth containing some wet clay and idk what else. However, that shit didn't cure me. It was atheism which cured me.
3) For the final guy who ever did such a thing (also on eggs), he did it in our house. Basically, he said that I'm going to summon some angels so don't freak out if I'm sweating excessively or talking to them in an inaudible voice. So, we closed all the lights, sat in the TV lounge, spread a carpet between the sofas and lit some candles. All the sources of air were to be closed and the fans were turned off. The room doors were closed too so the angels don't go anywhere else. This guy asked us for a big plate-like container with curved borders. It was like this = \_/. But the borders were much small and the base of the container was about 2 ft long and the borders were around 4 inches tall. So, now, he puts some things inside the container like sand and places around 6-8 incenses in a circle. Afterwards, the eggs are placed around the borders of the inside of the container, covering the whole circumference. There is an equal gap between the eggs. I think the eggs were around 7 or 9. Now, he covers the container because he says that angels will not find the buried things if we are looking at the eggs. So, now, he goes crazy again. Starts sweating, inaudible voice, suddenly starts laughing as if in triumph that the angels found the buried things. Then, he says, it's done. He asks us to turn on the lights, candles, fans and everything. He then asks us for a knife. He starts hitting the top of the eggs with the knife and weird crap comes out. Things like hair, some small talismans and I don't know what else. It was all blackish just like in the 2nd story I told you and it was stinky as shit.
So now my question is, how did these fuckers put weird shit inside closed eggs? Points to be noted are:
1) The eggs were always from either our house or another person's house
2) We were never allowed to see the eggs thing in live action
3) Always the things that came out of the egg were stinky, blackish, covered in small sprinkles of clay and there were some talismans.
Please I would really like to understand what the fuck happened in those 3 stories and how did it happen the way it looked to me and my family.
Choosing to subscribe to this topic will automatically register you for email notifications for comments and updates on this thread.
Email notifications will be sent out daily by default unless specified otherwise on your account which you can edit by going to your userpage here and clicking on the subscriptions tab.