American Food Quality 120th of 125. Steak is not steak?

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Cognostic's picture
American Food Quality 120th of 125. Steak is not steak?

A really interesting video that I ran across. NOTE: It is the Atheist majority countries that are not lying to themselves? The honey you eat is not honey. Blueberries are not bilberries. If you think you have had Kobe Beef, you have probably been scammed. All this and much much more. Slip on your critical thinking cap and enjoy.

Subscription Note: 

Choosing to subscribe to this topic will automatically register you for email notifications for comments and updates on this thread.

Email notifications will be sent out daily by default unless specified otherwise on your account which you can edit by going to your userpage here and clicking on the subscriptions tab.

Tin-Man's picture
@Cog Dude, what video???

@Cog

Dude, what video???

Grinseed's picture
Videos are not videos? Peace

Videos are not videos? Peace of the banana pulp be with you...if it is really banana.

Cognostic's picture
(Sorry, Can't find the video.

(Sorry, Can't find the video.) I will post again if I run across it. It was made by 42

Rohan M.'s picture
Oh, so that's what 42 means!

Oh, so that's what 42 means! (The answer to life, the universe, and everything.)

Donating = Loving

Heart Icon

Bringing you atheist articles and building active godless communities takes hundreds of hours and resources each month. If you find any joy or stimulation at Atheist Republic, please consider becoming a Supporting Member with a recurring monthly donation of your choosing, between a cup of tea and a good dinner.

Or make a one-time donation in any amount.