starbucks closing 150 stores in poor urbans areas.

37 posts / 0 new
Last post
Terminal Dogma's picture
Pinochets failure is one data

Pinochets failure is one data point between resounding data points of success. Everything the left touches is a disaster.

Peurii's picture
Scandinavia is doing pretty

Scandinavia is doing pretty well with social democracy. Not to mention most western countries are welfare states of some sort or the other. So the left has touched pretty much every country in the west.

Terminal Dogma's picture
The alt left and alt right

The alt left and alt right are equally dangerous imo. I consider myself centre right. The alt left has made the centre seem extreme right.

Nyarlathotep's picture
The US has shifted so far to

The national politics in the US has shifted so far to the right in the last 50 years, that Nixon would be too progressive to get the Democratic party nomination today; and Reagan would be run out of the Republican party on rails, for the same reasons.

But politics swing back and forth. Can you image how much crying there will be when it inevitably swings back?

Terminal Dogma's picture
^ opposite is true.

^ opposite is true.

arakish's picture
In my honest and humble

In my honest and humble opinion, American politics should be abolished.

Let the people rule.

rmfr

Pages

Donating = Loving

Heart Icon

Bringing you atheist articles and building active godless communities takes hundreds of hours and resources each month. If you find any joy or stimulation at Atheist Republic, please consider becoming a Supporting Member with a recurring monthly donation of your choosing, between a cup of tea and a good dinner.

Or make a one-time donation in any amount.