I have read 10s of thousands of posts and opinions concerning why I should never ever say "there is no god".
Believers state that I cannot disprove a god so it is incorrect to state that there isn't one.
Agnostics state that there is a possibility of a god, therefore, it is incorrect for me to state that there isn't one.
The thing is concerning what the believers state is, that I didn't make up a god and it is not my responsibility to prove a god or disprove a god. A millennium has passed with absolutely no proof that there is a god or has ever been a god. Referencing the bible as proof is invalid because:
1) It is nothing but hearsay and uncorroborated testimony.
2) There are so many variations that are not consistent with each other.
3) It has been edited and rewritten to fit political objectives and narratives.
4) There are no independent sources that corroborate the bible or any version of the bible.
5) The first bible was probably written 4 centuries past the events it describes.
The thing is concerning what agnostics state is, that anything is possible. An invisible purple cow billions of miles wide could be hiding behind the sun could be controlling everything, but I would say that there isn't one and I'd be correct in saying so.
So I emphatically state with complete confidence that "there is no god" and I am correct in stating so! Unless someone, anyone, can prove otherwise, that is the case!
Choosing to subscribe to this topic will automatically register you for email notifications for comments and updates on this thread.
Email notifications will be sent out daily by default unless specified otherwise on your account which you can edit by going to your userpage here and clicking on the subscriptions tab.