Two things before I start:
1. This doesn't have to do with debating religion, this is just political, and a little bit social.
2. I am not doing this to say others are wrong, but to find out whether my statements are right. I don't see me going against anyone who replies, but with anyone who replies to find the truth.
Let's get started:
1. Hitler was anti-Jewish, but pro-Arab. This is similar to left-wing ideology of anti-Israel, and pro-Palestine and pro-Islam
2. Nazism is socialist, and my understanding of socialism is that socialism is left-wing. (Probably Wrong)
3. Nazism is fascist. Just because someone is fascist doesn't mean they are right-wing. Fascism is control of the means of production and capital. It basically means that you control businesses that you don't own. When a florist refused to provide for a gay wedding, left-wingers wanted to fine (and I think they actually did) the florist shop. That is controlling/manipulating a business that you don't know, which is fascism.
4. Nazism is anti-Capitalism, which I find most left-wing ideology is.
I wish to say that I don't think Nazism is completely left-wing, but I think Hitler was saying the truth when he said that Nazism is syncretic. In fact, Hitler opposes both right and left wing politics. Most of the above is asserted with what I find, and is probably wrong. And please don't say that most people/scholars believe that Nazism is right-wing. I know that. I want to know why it is so.
Choosing to subscribe to this topic will automatically register you for email notifications for comments and updates on this thread.
Email notifications will be sent out daily by default unless specified otherwise on your account which you can edit by going to your userpage here and clicking on the subscriptions tab.