Do you think that some or each of these claims are true?
1. What goes up, must come down.
2. Sun is a yellow star.
3. Weightless astronauts left Earth's gravity.
4. The North Star is the brightest in the sky.
5. On a dark night you make out millions of stars.
6. Total solar eclypses are rare.
7. Days get long in the summer and short in the winter.
8. At high noon, the Sun is directly overhead.
9. Sun rises in the East and sets in the West.
10. Moon comes out only at night.
Neil deGrasse Tyson gives you the answer. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOaaUHUnIz0
Choosing to subscribe to this topic will automatically register you for email notifications for comments and updates on this thread.
Email notifications will be sent out daily by default unless specified otherwise on your account which you can edit by going to your userpage here and clicking on the subscriptions tab.