Randi's Head

For further clarification of the events of 9/11:

THE TYPICAL ATHEIST STRAWMAN ARGUMENT:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GITxVhvDlig

OUR RESPONSE:

https://nostradamususa.wordpress.com

https://nostradamusart.wordpress.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUpmsRYaZyc

It was only a question of time before this crap would trigger full-scale divine retaliation.

We love it when atheists fulfil prophecy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHs0vM3gRTA

You can thank RANDI!

Now for some SYMBOLIC TWO-DIMENSIONAL ANALYSIS!

On the TIMELINE:

0 min 33 sec Randi in the RED SHIRT – signifying the *bl..dy deed* that is about to happen.

1 min 18 sec Banachek talks about respect for the claimant and then they mock “these kind” of people in the final part.

3 min 20 sec The test of the power bracelet that increases a person’s energy and balance. Notice our challenge is all about POWER & BALANCE, proving the existence of a HIGHER POWER.

5 min 15 sec TEST BEGINS. Skeptics one by one stand in CRUCIFIXION POSE.

1 hr 10 min 21 sec Test is ended in failure.

1 hr 10 min 30 sec Request is made to make change to the PROTOCOL.

1 hr 10 min 51 sec Applause is made by all those who wanted him to fail from the very beginning.

1 hr 25 min 39 sec Now they talk about the Nightline clip that was filmed in Manhattan, also the scene of the 9/11 event.

1hr 28 min 42 sec They talk about make-shift tests. They think that because no one can win the prize that psychic phenomena does not exist.

1 hr 29 min 45 sec Banachek says “the majority of ‘these’ people.” A contemptuous reference that occurs repeatedly.

1 hr 31 min 53 sec The reference to envelopes. Remember the 911 in Angel’s envelope!

1 hr 37 min 11 sec Swiss says he is not worried about a paranormal event happening. Little does he know what is actually taking place.

1 hr 39 min 50 sec The mocking of SPIRITS!

1 hr 40 min 27 sec Reference made to the TERROR of witnessing a supernatural event, i.e, the blood leaving the face.

1 hr 41 min 15 sec Reference to “these people” once again.

1 hr 41 min 40 sec Belief in the supernatural is claimed to be a psychological defence mechanism to cope with reality. Swiss talks about how desperate the psychics become when debunked. Little does he know what is happening to the skeptics!

1 hr 42 min 11 sec WHEN PROPHECY SUCCEEDS! KABOOM…

A OR B – A veiled reference to the pseudodemocratic American political process, which they don’t have a clue in the world about…

now you know the origins of the “ATHEIST STRAWMAN”

https://youtu.be/Naj0-3mQ6qM

The last item was placed there just for you, Randi...

ENJOY THE...

https://youtu.be/9DbRpJDg-4I

AATTTTAAACK!

Under Construction:

WATCH THE PROCESS

https://oparchangelcom.wordpress.com

SPOT THE LOONIE!

Attachments

Yes

Subscription Note: 

Choosing to subscribe to this topic will automatically register you for email notifications for comments and updates on this thread.

Email notifications will be sent out daily by default unless specified otherwise on your account which you can edit by going to your userpage here and clicking on the subscriptions tab.

atheistviolator's picture
Ring-a-ring-a-roses,

Ring-a-ring-a-roses,
A pocket full of posies,
A-tishoo! A-tishoo!
We all fall down.

WE ALL FALL DOWN!

algebe's picture
For five bonus points, tell

@Atheistvibrator:

For five bonus points, tell us what this cute little nursery rhyme is describing.

Tin-Man's picture
@Algebe Re: "For five bonus

@Algebe Re: "For five bonus points, tell us what this cute little nursery rhyme is describing."

C'mon, dude! That's EASY! Obviously it is about the stock market. Duh!

Tin-Man's picture
Hickory dickory dock

Hickory dickory dock
The mouse he had a big cock.
Poor kitty did fear
When mousy was near.
Hickory dickory dock.

HICKORY DICKORY DOCK!

(Okay, I win! Where is my prize?)

Cognostic's picture
@atheistviolator: Lewis

@atheistviolator: Lewis Carol Predicted you were going to be here posting.

’Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
All mimsy were the borogoves,
And the mome raths outgrabe.

“Beware the Jabberwock, my son!
The jaws that bite, the claws that catch!
Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun
The frumious Bandersnatch!”

He took his vorpal sword in hand;
Long time the manxome foe he sought—
So rested he by the Tumtum tree
And stood awhile in thought.

And, as in uffish thought he stood,
The Jabberwock, with eyes of flame,
Came whiffling through the tulgey wood,
And burbled as it came!

One, two! One, two! And through and through
The vorpal blade went snicker-snack!
He left it dead, and with its head
He went galumphing back.

“And hast thou slain the Jabberwock?
Come to my arms, my beamish boy!
O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!”
He chortled in his joy.

Lewis Carol

algebe's picture
it's not a full moon, so I'm

it's not a full moon, so I'm guessing someone put too much sherry in the trifle.

Sheldon's picture
Another drive by theist troll

Another drive by theist troll, xmas really has rattled their cages.

boomer47's picture
A stage magician and

A stage magician and Nostradamus. Pickle me grandmother! What's next, The Book Of Revelations ?

I wish the OP a Happy New Year and hope he /she resumes taking his/her medication real soon.

Tin-Man's picture
(Before reading other

(Before reading other responses...)

Re: OP

Great goobly-goop! What the fuck was THAT??? I've seen puke sandwiches that looked more appetizing.... (and better structured). And I don't click on links presented by those who appear to be missing a few links of their own. Honestly, about the only thing worth mentioning is the writer's name.... "Atheistviolator"... I have to give the guy credit on that one. It gave me a good laugh... *chuckle*...

(Now to go see other replies...)

algebe's picture
@Tin-Man: the only thing

@Tin-Man: the only thing worth mentioning is the writer's name.... "Atheistviolator"...

Oh shit, I accidentally called him "Atheistvibrator". I'll bet he's so shamed and offended he'll want to hide his head in a hole somewhere.

Tin-Man's picture
@Algebe Re: "I'll bet he's

@Algebe Re: "I'll bet he's so shamed and offended he'll want to hide his head in a hole somewhere."

Well, based on the OP, it would appear he ALREADY has his head in a hole, and it was there LONG before ever reaching this site. He must be pretty damn limber, though. And how the hell does he breathe in there?... *raising eyebrow and nodding head in admiration*...

jay-h's picture
If you want to discuss stuff,

If you want to discuss stuff, don't just dump a bunch of youtube links. Make a clear and cogent point. Summarize your argument.

Cognostic's picture
@NeverHappened: "If you

@NeverHappened: "If you want to discuss stuff, don't just dump a bunch of youtube links. Make a clear and cogent point. Summarize your argument.'

OOPS! SORRY!

“Beware the Jabberwock, my son!
The jaws that bite, the claws that catch!
Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun
The frumious Bandersnatch!”

He took his vorpal sword in hand;
Long time the manxome foe he sought—
So rested he by the Tumtum tree
And stood awhile in thought.

And, as in uffish thought he stood,
The Jabberwock, with eyes of flame,
Came whiffling through the tulgey wood,
And burbled as it came!

One, two! One, two! And through and through
The vorpal blade went snicker-snack!
He left it dead, and with its head
He went galumphing back.

“And hast thou slain the Jabberwock?
Come to my arms, my beamish boy!
O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!”
He chortled in his joy.

Lewis Carol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Bg5jZ7ENzs

https://www.youtube.com/watchv=KxDCqwf9o08&list=PLb2Q2SdlsQYZwQwwBKMG2st...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKDxK7nNE0A

Old man shouts at clouds's picture
Brilliant Op,

Brilliant Op,

Intelligent,incisive.
Displays such clarity of thought and classical logic just overwhelm me. Please post again!

I especially love the mazingly well written 'wordpress' interpolations. Damn those atheists have it all wrong don't they? I am so glad you came along with such convincing clips to prove them all wrong!

Yah! IN YOUR FACE. ATHEIST SCUM!

(The author of this post wishes to advise that he may be suffering from the compound effects of smoke haze inhalation and copious amounts of cheap shiraz when writing it)

We find YouTube far more

We find YouTube far more effective than just "words".

Guess most of you are really really blind to what is going on here.

boomer47's picture
"Guess most of you are really

"Guess most of you are really really blind to what is going on here."

Oh dear.

A basic logical fallacy ;argument from ignorance. IE you are too ignorant,, lacking in imagination or stupid to understand. Otherwise you'd agree with me.

Here's a novel idea: perhaps have a bash at expressing your own ideas .

I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt, and assuming you are capable of abstract thought.

Tin-Man's picture
@Atheistviolator Re: "Guess

@Atheistviolator Re: "Guess most of you are really really blind to what is going on here."

...*tapping chin with index finger*..... Noooooo... Actually, I am fairly confident most everybody knows EXACTLY what is "going on here."... *chuckle*... Sadly, I'm afraid YOU are the one who does not realize you have slipped off into the deep end of the shark tank. Because if you are naive enough to believe you are actually violating any of the atheists on THIS SITE.... *snicker-snicker*... Well... Ummm... Hey, all I can say is, "Have fun while you can."... *chuckle*... *sympathetically patting shoulder*... *casually strolling away while laughing quietly*...

@ Atheist Violator

@ Atheist Violator

"WE?!" What do you mean "we"? . I thought I was your first convert? Two timer....

Tin-Man's picture
@Old Man Re: To

@Old Man Re: To Atheistviolator - "I thought I was your first convert? Two timer...."

Ummmm... So, uh, yeah, about that... *rubbing back of neck*... Uh, look, please don't be mad. I promise, I've been meaning to tell you. It's just that I... well... I just didn't know how to break the news to you. But, hey, it's really nice having you as part of the team now. Been trying to recruit Cog, but he keeps demanding too many bananas during prayer time.

@TM

@TM

That chimp? Hell he has a whole prayer mat, matching cape and hat all woven from dried banana skins.

I was so disappointed in atheist voltage or whatever he is this week. I am thinking of suing for breach of promise but my resident psychic told me I would have to marry him and have his babies. She saw it in the shiraz .......

Sheldon's picture
atheistviolator "We find

atheistviolator "We find YouTube far more effective than just "words"."

Most illiterate, ill informed chavs do, it's sad to see them posture about it as well. Just as it is sad to see people swallow such superstitious woo woo, and imagine they've accessed some esoteric knowledge, that is unavailable to those who are at least well informed enough to see how risible and irrational the claims are.

Start by telling us which deity you believe is real, and properly define it, don't simply assume characteristics for it, and then demonstrate objective evidence for your belief.

If you can't be bothered to do any of that, then you can't complain when people simply laugh at your posts, and reject them out of hand, for the lazy ill informed vapid and bombastic rhetoric they clearly are.

possibletarian's picture
You tube is 'just words'

You tube is 'just words' (along with a little video to emphasise the stupidity)

Nyarlathotep's picture
@ atheistviolator

@ atheistviolator

This ain't your first or second account here.

By the way: what are you going to rant about after James Randi dies?

Grinseed's picture
@ atheistviolinist,

@ atheistviolinist,

A shitty Christmas was it?

You're gonna need bigger guns

You're gonna need bigger guns to take down this MONSTER...

Tin-Man's picture
Re: Atheistviolator - "You're

Re: Atheistviolator - "You're gonna need bigger guns to take down this MONSTER..."

ROFLMAO... Awwwww.... They're so CUTE when they try to start roaring...

Attachments

Attach Image/Video?: 

Yes
Sheldon's picture
Sat, 12/28/2019 - 05:34#21

Sat, 12/28/2019 - 05:34#21 Nyarlathotep

@ atheistviolator This ain't your first or second account here.

Sat, 12/28/2019 - 06:33 atheistviolator

"You're gonna need bigger guns to take down this MONSTER..."

Clearly you've been "taken down" before, at least once, and I'll bet a months wages your stay here will depend on Nyarlathotep's and Cyber's good humour. I'm always impressed with their patience, but if this embarrassing self aggrandising bombast is the way you intend to proceed, then that stay will be mercifully short for all concerned.

Grinseed's picture
A very combative declaration.

A very combative declaration.
I see your christianity showing, but, I don't see you as the monster, just your ideas.

They fked with the atom,,,

They fked with the atom...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITEXGdht3y8

You fked with GOD...

Sheldon's picture
atheistviolator "You fked

atheistviolator "You fked with GOD..."

I don't believe any deity exists, can you demonstrate any objective evidence for any deity?

Pages

Donating = Loving

Heart Icon

Bringing you atheist articles and building active godless communities takes hundreds of hours and resources each month. If you find any joy or stimulation at Atheist Republic, please consider becoming a Supporting Member with a recurring monthly donation of your choosing, between a cup of tea and a good dinner.

Or make a one-time donation in any amount.