A project I started a few days ago. Finally, I decided enough.
Some of these questions I have asked theists here on these boards. Some I have not. Of those I have asked, none have answered.
- Why is God so capable of healing the invisible maladies, like cancer and disease, but is so incapable of healing the visible maladies, such as amputees, persons being horribly burned in an accident, etc.?
- If God is omnipotent, then why is it so afraid of just showing itself and making us atheists eat crow?
- If God is the epitome of objective morality, then why does it not follow its own morality codes?
- If God is omnibenevolent, then why is it so horrendously evil?
- If God is omniscient, then why does it speak only one language?
- If God does exist, then why is there absolutely no compelling evidence of its existence?
- What is God’s gender? If it has a gender, why? If it has no gender, why?
- How do incidents go out of God’s control if it is omnipotent, and well aware of everything that has happened and will happen?
- Why are there so many flaws in God’s creation if it is omnipotent?
- Of this incredibly vast universe, why is God so damned interested in us puny humans?
- If God is only love and good, then why does it become so angry and hateful?
- Why is God such a voyeur?
- Why do most of God’s believers tend to have a lower education level than those whose do not believe?
- If God is supposed to be all-loving, then why would it create a place of eternal torment and torture?
- Why does God have the traits of a tyrranical totalitarian despot?
- If the Theory of Evolution is wrong, then why did God put the vestiges of evolution in the human body and DNA?
- Why did God put a great many dinosaurs on the planet, yet did not mention them in any of the scriptures?
- If God created this vast universe with billions and billions of other planets which may have life, some possibly as advanced as we are, why is it only interested in us lowly primitive primates?
- If God “fine-tuned” this universe for life, then why is almost none of it able to support life?
- Why would God create pigs, shellfish, and dogs if it hates them so much?
- Why did God create billions of species that are extinct today, if it intended to allow them to go extinct?
- If the Theory of Evolution is wrong, then why did God make so much evidence for that Theory?
- Why do God’s scriptures have serious scientific and logical fallacies?
- Why do God’s scriptures need human interpretors while it said that the scriptures are precise and easily understandable?
- Why does God, in the scriptures, sound like nothing but a self-centered narcissistic and megalomanical psychotic sociopath?
- If everything needs a reason to exist, what is God’s reason to exist?
- Why did God forbid Adam to eat the "fruit" when it already knew that Adam would eat the fruit?
- Why is God jealous and angry over the other gods if they do not exist?
- Why does God name itself “Jealous?” (Exodus 34:14 For you shall worship no other god; for Yahweh, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God.)
- Why does God punish humans for their actions when God has already predestined those actions?
- How could humans be able to abolish slavery while God could not?
- Why does God despise women so much when they are the only ones who can bear children to perpetuate the species?
- Why does God promise to destroy the planet instead of promising to save it?
There are other questions, but this should be enough.
Any theist willing to answer?
EDIT: Those wishing to answer should not feel they need answer all questions. Exception: JoC, you still must answer all.
Choosing to subscribe to this topic will automatically register you for email notifications for comments and updates on this thread.
Email notifications will be sent out daily by default unless specified otherwise on your account which you can edit by going to your userpage here and clicking on the subscriptions tab.